Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Part the XL: Where Nick comes home.

5/21/2011 11:35 PM EST
Home...Its so good to be back.  To see mom and dad at the airport for the first time in more than four months.  To ride in a normal car again.  To see my grandmother and pet my cat.  These are all things that Skype could only do so much for.  The real thing is so much better.  I miss Bath already but it is so nice to be home.  So what comes next?  Well, personally, I will take a week off and then return to my museum for work.  My spare time will be taken up by reenactments and black powder shooting competitions.  And what of "Drawing A Bath"?  That is a harder question.  It has technically served its purpose.  In this pages you have heard from me about my travels, trials and all the fun I have had.  So, do I just close with this and allow it to sit as is for as long as the net allows?  I feel like it would be sad and grow old.  To come back and find nothing new would bother me.  Instead, I think I will return now and then to add stories and reflections on my time in England.  More importantly, I want this to be used by people in the future for inspiration of things they too can do in England.  For now, it can all wait.  My body thinks it is 4:30 in the morning and I need sleep.  Until next time, this is Auburn Calling and Nick Oristian signing off....


Cheers....

No comments:

Post a Comment